BMW M235i Roll Cage
StudioRSR has developed an outstanding rollcage / rollbar (half-cage) for the M235i (F22 chassis) to fulfill motorsport, HPDE, and track-day needs. Increased chassis rigidity and safety combined with a modern design befit of the BMW M235i, makes the StudioRSR Binarium roll cage the premium option available in the market.
Designed and manufactured in-house, StudioRSR uses the latest manufacturing technologies to create this upgrade with **NASA Racing specifications** and wide-radius bends. There is zero metal crimping and zero tubing wall failure that is often seen from alternative roll cages. The Binarium half-cage is 100% bolt-in featuring a 4-point optimum mounting design with form-fitted brackets specific to the F22 chassis. Professional installation is recommended, but installation is made easy with chromoly interlocking tubing clamps, zero welding, and all necessary hardware included. Additionally, street-spec classed vehicles can retain their rear seats if preferred. Available in-house at StudioRSR or shipped direct to you or your preferred Dealer/Installer internationally. The Binarium half-cage consists of 2 main pieces making installation and shipping even easier.
The development of the Binarium roll cage / roll bar came about by popular demand from StudioRSR's Tesseract BMW M4 roll cage requesting a solution for the BMW F22 platform. With several clients and some of our own staff now licensed and racing within several NASA & SCCA Racing, HPDE, and Time Trial classes, a professional motorsport solution was needed to maintain manufacturing quality in-house. As a specific benefit, the Binarium's visual aesthetic matches the aggressive, modern design of the BMW M235i perfectly.
- 100% bolt-in
- Rear seat Compatible - Fits with rear seats installed
- NASA Racing spec w/straight leg version (**as of 2016.5 rulebook, not sanctioned)
- Street/HPDE spec w/Binarium bent leg version
- 4-point half-cage
- Steel brackets form-fitted to the F22 chassis
- Made with latest manufacturing technologies
- Laser-Cut tubing, plates, and brackets
- Wide-Radius bends = even stress distribution, no metal crimping, no tubing failure
- Designed with optimum bolt locations to factory mounting points
- Signature designed StudioRSR Binarium angled rear legs
- Proprietary designed integrated chromoly tubing clamps
- Heavy-duty DOM steel 1.75" x .120 wall thickness all-around
- All Grade-8 mounting hardware included
- Installation instruction included
- This product is intended for Off-Road use only
- Product photos may vary from actual item
- StudioRSR Terms & Conditions apply (see link below to Terms & Conditions)
- 100% Made in USA
*Powdercoated in Red, White, Yellow, or Black at no additional cost
**The following Custom Options are available with additional costs:
- Custom Paint/Powdercoat & Factory paint colors available (Please Note your color choice in the Order Comments section when you order) We are proud to choose from over 6,500 colors on PrismaticPowders.com for powder coating.
- Custom X-designs and gusseting available (Contact StudioRSR for details)
- Integrated Go-Pro & other Camera mounts