Audi R8 Supercharger (2016-present)
- Power: 805 hp / 610 ft/lbs
- 7.5 PSI
- Eaton TVS2300 Roots supercharger
- Air/Water aftercooling system
- ECU software flash
The VF800 system is a genuine bolt-on supercharger kit containing everything necessary to produce sizable gains to both the HP and torque of the Audi R8 V10 engine. Available for 2014+ models worldwide, this system uses the latest generation Eaton TVS2300 3-lobe “Twin Vortices Series” roots supercharger with an air/water after cooling system. Using state of the art technology and production techniques, VF-Engineering has created a system that effectively integrates with the High Output 5.2-liter powerplant to produce proven OEM quality results.
Packing a lag-free instant punch of torque from 2300 rpm, the air charge progressively climbs to redline for an exhilarating increase in forward thrust. The supercharger creates a predictable, linear powerband making it a competitor with the V12 Aventador.
Designed as a reversible upgrade, this system is designed as a daily driver or competitive hypercar. Engine calibration is performed via electronic flashing of the factory’s dual Bosch ECUs with optimized code engineered, 4WD dyno, and road tested by VF/Hex Tuning.
- Eaton TVS2300 roots supercharger
- 6061 Aluminum intake manifold
- Internal bypass system
- High flow dual throttle body inlet
- Dual Air water charge cooler system
- Polypropylene water reservoir
- OEM high density water radiator
- Bosch water pump
- Hard anodized 6061-T6 aluminum bracket
- OEM 7 rib serpentine belt and tensioner FEAD
- High flow MAF housings
- 2x K&N induction filters with pre-filters
- Hex Flash ECU tuning
- Fully reversible
- Made in California, USA.
- Starting at $29,995 USD
FREE GROUND SHIPPING
ORDER NOW and get FREE Ground shipping within the 48 contiguous states!
Contact us Directly for NEWEST and BEST PRICING.