Aractnid Nissan GTR Roll cage / roll bar
StudioRSR has developed an outstanding rollcage / rollbar (half-cage) for the GTR (R35 chassis) to fulfill motorsport, HPDE, and track-day needs. Increased chassis rigidity and safety combined with a modern design befit of the Nissan GTR, makes the StudioRSR Aractnid roll cage the premium option available in the market.
Update Nov. 2017: Aractnid 6-point (sidebars to the floor as pictured) and 8-point (around dashboard as pictured) are available by special request in-house at StudioRSR.
Designed and manufactured in-house, StudioRSR uses the latest manufacturing technologies to create this upgrade with **NASA Racing specifications** and wide-radius bends. There is zero metal crimping and zero tubing wall failure that is often seen from alternative roll cages. The Aractnid roll cage is 100% bolt-in featuring optimum mounting designs with form-fitted brackets specific to the R35 chassis. Professional installation is recommended, but installation is made easy with chromoly interlocking tubing clamps, zero welding, and all necessary hardware included. Additionally, street-spec classed vehicles can retain their rear seats if preferred. Available in-house at StudioRSR or shipped direct to you or your preferred Dealer/Installer internationally. The Aractnid half-cage consists of 2 main pieces making installation and shipping even easier.
The development of the Aractnid roll cage / roll bar came about from customer demands from StudioRSR's track/enthusiast clientele. With several clients and some of our own staff now licensed and racing within several NASA & SCCA Racing, HPDE, and Time Trial classes, a professional motorsport solution was needed to maintain manufacturing quality in-house. As a specific benefit, the Aractnid's visual aesthetic matches the aggressive, modern design of the Nissan R35 GTR perfectly.
- 100% bolt-in
- Rear seat Compatible - Fits with rear seats installed
- NASA Racing spec w/straight leg version (**as of 2016.5 rulebook, not sanctioned)
- 4-point half-cage
- 6 steel brackets form-fitted to the R35 chassis
- Made with latest manufacturing technologies
- Wide-Radius bends = even stress distribution, no metal crimping, & no tubing wall failure
- Designed with optimum bolt locations to factory mounting points
- Signature designed by StudioRSR
- Proprietary designed integrated chromoly tubing clamps
- Heavy-duty DOM steel 1.75" x .120 wall thickness all-around
- All Grade-8 mounting hardware included
- Installation instruction included
- This product is intended for Off-Road use only
- Product photos may vary from actual item
- StudioRSR Terms & Conditions apply (see link below to Terms & Conditions)
- 100% Made in USA
- Powdercoated in Red, White, Yellow, or Black at no additional cost
The following Custom Options are available with additional costs:
- Custom Paint/Powdercoat & Factory paint colors available
- Custom X-designs and gusseting available (Contact StudioRSR for details)
- Integrated Go-Pro & other Camera mounts