StudioRSR BMW M2 (G87) Roll Cage
StudioRSR has developed the premier bolt-in rollcage / rollbar (half-cage) for the M2 (G87 chassis) to fulfill motorsport, HPDE, and track-day needs. Increased chassis rigidity and safety combined with a modern and updated design befit of the M2, makes the StudioRSR M2 roll cage the premium option available in the market.
Mounting points designed to provide the same Seating Room and Position as Factory.
Designed and manufactured in-house, StudioRSR uses the latest manufacturing technologies to create this upgrade with **NASA Racing specifications** and wide-radius bends. There is zero metal crimping and zero tubing wall failure that is often seen from alternative roll cages.
The M2 half-cage is 100% bolt-in featuring a 4-point optimum mounting design with form-fitted brackets specific to the G87 chassis. Professional installation is recommended, but installation is made easy with our proprietary 2-piece chromoly interlocking tubing clamps, zero welding, and all necessary hardware included. Available in-house at StudioRSR or shipped direct to you or your preferred Dealer/Installer internationally. The half-cage consists of 2 main pieces making installation and shipping even easier.
The development of the Binarium G87 roll cage / roll bar came about from customer demands from StudioRSR's track/enthusiast clientele now moving into the BMW M2 from their previous generation E36 M3, E46 M3, E90 M3, E92 M3, F80 M3, or F82 M4. With several clients and some of our own staff now licensed and racing within several NASA & SCCA Racing, HPDE, and Time Trial classes, a professional motorsport solution was needed to maintain manufacturing quality in-house. As a specific benefit, the Tesseract's visual aesthetic matches the aggressive, modern design of the BMW G87 M2 perfectly.
- 100% bolt-in
- NASA Racing spec w/straight leg version (**as of 2019 rulebook, not sanctioned)
- Street/HPDE spec w/Tesseract bent leg version
- 4-point half-cage
- 6 steel brackets form-fitted to the G87 chassis
- Made with latest manufacturing technologies
- Wide-Radius bends = even stress distribution, no metal crimping, & no tubing wall failure
- Designed with optimum bolt locations to factory mounting points
- Signature StudioRSR Tesseract design
- Proprietary designed integrated chromoly tubing clamps
- Heavy-duty DOM steel 1.75" x .120 wall thickness all-around
- All Grade-8 mounting hardware included
- Installation instruction included
- This product is intended for Off-Road use only
- Product photos may vary from actual item
- StudioRSR Terms & Conditions apply (see link below to Terms & Conditions)
- 100% Made in USA
- Powdercoated in any single shade color of your choice.
The following Custom Options are available with additional costs:
- Custom Paint/Powdercoat & Factory paint colors available
- Custom X-designs and gusseting available (Contact StudioRSR for details)
- Integrated Go-Pro & other Camera mounts